Subscribe to our RSS feed to receive the latest news, updates, articles and more.
Biography: Bruce Bacon
Bruce Bacon has over 18 years of leadership experience in high technology companies encompassing
product definition, corporate strategy, business development, and marketing. He specializes in the
development of new businesses/products and services with expertise in the creation of business and
product strategies for high technology offerings including emerging e-commerce systems. In past
positions, Bruce has been responsible for managing the success of research and development, sales,
and marketing organizations.
Bruce is a creative leader able to take base technology and transform it into a complete product to solve business requirements and position products/services within the information systems marketplace. Bruce brings the unique ability to match market needs with emerging technology.
In the past five years, Bruce has been involved in:
- The creation of an electronic post office system being used by the Canadian Post Office to implement their nationwide electronic postal system. Subsequently, the USPS has licensed this technology.
- The negotiation and acquisition of a company deploying digital notarization technology.
- The development of a company implementing an Internet based supply chain integration offering in the health care environment. The first components of this service became operational in May of 2000.
- The creation of an electronic bill presentment and payment system for a major bill outsourcing company.
- The development of an Internet based benefits Management Company. This service is targeted to deploy in late 2001.
- The creation of a Bioinformatics product strategy designed to bring genetic based medicine into the mainstream healthcare markets.
- The creation of a data middleware transaction and translation manager used by key airline reservation systems in support of one of the largest three tiered architecture computing systems implemented worldwide.
Bruce has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information systems from Central Missouri State University
and had completed a Graduate E-Commerce Certificate Program at Denver University.
Read on to Client List
Back to Biographies
Contact Us today!
© 2007-2017 Partners International, Inc. . All Rights Reserved.
by Mass Density, Inc.