Jason Christie is founder and managing director of Quandary Peak Solutions, LLC. He provides consulting and program management services to clients focused primarily on developing business relationships between Asia and North America.
Jason is bilingual (Mandarin Chinese and English) and has over seven years of business experience in Asia. He was worked in manufacturing, sales, marketing, sourcing and as a program manager. Jason lived in Beijing in 1996 and in Shanghai from 1998 thru 2001. His industry experience includes wireless, manufacturing, and software.
- MBA in Entrepreneurship from the Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
- Mandarin Language Training Center, Peking University, Beijing, China.
- On-the-ground business experience in Asia including China, Singapore, Malaysia, and Taiwan.
Accomplishments and Interests:
- Former US National Gymnastics Team Member
- Certified Gymnastics Instructor
- Age-group Triathlete
- International Traveling