True or False?
- Negotiating is about winning.
- Negotiating is a hassle. The quicker you can finish it, the better off you are.
- If I win, then, by definition, the other party loses.
- Never let people know what you’re thinking.
- Intimidation is the best weapon.
- Power is rigid.
- Establish a position and stick to it.
- Those who give in, are weak.
- The best talker is the best negotiator.
- A good negotiator is tough.
- Whoever has more money in a negotiation, usually wins.
- What should you do before negotiating?
- What negotiations were you involved in today?
Read on to What is Negotiation Training?