Subscribe to our RSS feed to receive the latest news, updates, articles and more.
|True or False?
- Negotiating is about winning.
- Negotiating is a hassle. The quicker you can finish it, the better off you are.
- If I win, then, by definition, the other party loses.
- Never let people know what you're thinking.
- Intimidation is the best weapon.
- Power is rigid.
- Establish a position and stick to it.
- Those who give in, are weak.
- The best talker is the best negotiator.
- A good negotiator is tough.
- Whoever has more money in a negotiation, usually wins.
- What should you do before negotiating?
- What negotiations were you involved in today?
Read on to What is Negotiation Training?
© 2007-2017 Partners International, Inc. . All Rights Reserved.
by Mass Density, Inc.